Purchase/sale contracts concluded via e-shop shall be governed by applicable provisions of Act no.: 22/2004 Z.z. on e-Commerce, Act no.: 250/2007 Z.z. on the Protection of Consumers, Act no.: 108/2000 Z.z .on the Protection of Consumers in Door-to-door Sales and Sales by Mail Order, Act no.: 118/2006, as amended byAct no.: 108/2000 Z.z. on the Protection of Consumers in Door-to-door Sales and Sales by Mail Order as amended by Act no.: 266/2005 Z. z. and amending and supplementing certain acts as well as Act no.:40/1964 Z.z. of the Civil Code and by these Terms and Conditions amending the details at their conclusion and implementation.
E-shop Provider Details
AllForHockey AT GmbH., registered office: Parkbadstraße 6, 2460 Brück an der Leitha, Austria, is the provider of services.
The tax number: 38/384/5013
UID-Number: ATU 70021246.
Placing an Order
- In order to place an order, add the goods to a virtual shopping basket and fill in the order form correctly.
- It is possible to cancel an order via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can cancel your order within 24 hours as of the date the payment. Please let us know via e-mail we will refund the money to an account identified by you or via postal order.
- In advance by bank transfer on account no.: Raiffeissen Bank, IBAN: AT12 3207 3000 8649
BBank details for international payment from abroad
The tax number: 38/384/5013
UID-Number: ATU 70021246.
Bank details: Raiffeissen Bank
IBAN: AT12 3207 3000 8649
Terms of Delivery and Payment
Delivery date is 2 - 10 working days as of the date of the receipt of an order.
In case of payment in advance by bank transfer, an order is considered received after the payment is credited to our account..
When shipping the goods via the shipping company GLS the following charges apply:
|Belgium||11 €||Luxemburg||11 €|
|Turkey||22 €||Germany||9 €|
|France||14 €||Poland||14 €|
|Bulgaria||20 €||Portugal||22 €|
|Croatia||9 €||Austria||9 €|
|Denmark||12 €||Romania||18 €|
|Estonia||18 €||Slovenia||4 €|
|Finland||18 €||United Kingdom||15 €|
|Netherlands||11 €||Spain||18 €|
|Ireland||22 €||Sweden||18 €|
|Lithuania||14 €||Italy||12 €|
|Latvia||18 €||Serbia||18 €|
|Greece||22 €||Norway||22 €|
The Seller undertakes:
- To deliver the correct kind and quantity of the goods, as stated at time of order placement, to pack the goods based on the customer’s order and to send the goods for the agreed price.
- In case the goods are not in stock we will contact you and arrange a new delivery date.
- To issue and enclose an invoice as tax document.
The Buyer undertakes:
- To accept the ordered goods
- To pay the agreed price for the ordered goods.
- When payment is to be made by bank transfer the due date of payment is 7 days as of the date of the order placement.
Cancellation of Purchase
- When you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, you are entitled to return it within 7 days as of the date of its acceptance in accordance with Art. 12 of the law no.: 102/2014 Z.z., unless this period for a particular product is prolonged by the Seller.
- We do not accept goods returned via cash on delivery.
- Please take great care to return the product undamaged, in original quantity and in original packaging. At the same time, we kindly ask you to enclose a copy of the invoice or at least the invoice number, your name and address.
- We should be grateful if you would write the reason why you are not satisfied with the product (however, this is not a condition for refund).
- In case you abide by the above mentioned conditions, we will send you the money immediately via postal order or to an account identified by you. The costs related to the return of goods shall be borne by the consumer.
- The above mentioned procedure shall also apply in case you make a complaint about defective or damaged goods. In such case, it is necessary to indicate the type of damage. When you make a complaint after the 7-day period, please firstly contact us via e-mail at: email@example.com
- MK Sports s.r.o. shall be liable for defects of the sold products in accordance with the law.
- The party to whom the goods were contractually transferred by the Buyer shall not exercise the rights arising from the liability for defects. The Buyer shall notify the Seller in writing of the defects on the goods or the Buyer shall state how the defects appear during the warranty period to effectively exercise the right arising from the liability for defects in accordance with the Civil Code (e.g. right to repair the goods, right to exchange the goods).
- The Buyer shall return the goods to AllForHockey AT GmbH, complete, undamaged and in original packaging.
- In case a customer makes a complaint of the inconvenient size of the goods and requires an exchange we will charge the shipping costs when sending the goods again.
- In case a customer accepts the goods, which was sent to them and finds out that the goods are unsatisfactory and requires an exchange, we will charge the shipping costs when sending the goods again.
Damage Caused during Shipment
- AllForHockey AT GmbH, is not liable for damage caused to the goods while being shipped to you.
- However, if the goods are damaged or stolen while being returned to us, the responsibility lies with you.
- We offer a 24-month warranty against manufacturing defects on goods sent by us. In such case the invoice serves as a proof of warranty period.
- The warranty period starts as of the date of the goods acceptance. When placing an order via telephone, e-mail or the Internet the date of the goods acceptance is the date on which the Buyer picked the goods up at the post office.
Do not accept a parcel, which shows signs of damage (torn packaging, deformations, etc.). You will avoid possible complications when making a complaint of the damaged goods.